Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ralph G. Davitt, the Very Early Years

So here he is, just a few weeks old, set out in the snow! (He was born in May....but where was it? Massachusetts?) I've included the whole picture, so you can see the "R" that stands for Ralph.
I guess this is when his love affair with strange civilian outfits and hats began. And, he has a friend. But who is that lurking in the background?

Here little Ralphie is with his father and sister, Peg.

James J. Davitt, Sr. These photographs are from the beautiful album that Grandma Davitt kept. I scanned these images--they are still in the book and Uncle Bob has it. He is going to label the photos so we'll all know who is whom and where the pictures were taken.

1 comment:

pat said...

the one with the hat reminds me of Tim Conway (when he's on his knees) and your comment made me laugh!